These gloves combine power, protection, and performance with the Exclusive Gel Enforced Lining from Title. It has the capability to deliver complete impact resistance and a tight fitting when you put it n. The wraparound wrist strap and hook-and-loop enclosure ensure that you get additional support and security.
The Title Gel Intense Bag Sparring Gloves is versatile as it can be converted from sparring gloves t bag gloves using the removable elastic cuff sleeves. It also comes with a moisture wicking hand compartment so that your hand is always cool and comfortable during training. It has been created from select hides of full grain leather so that it can last you for a long time. You will therefore be able to save the cost that would otherwise have been used in replacement.
- It is available in different sizes
- It comes in different color variants
- It is designed from multi-layered foam padding
- It comes in a custom form fit design
- It comes with GEL infused tri-stacked cuff with 3600 wraparound
- It has hook-and-loop enclosure
- It comes with a removable elastic cuff sleeves
- It is one of the most comfortable boxing gloves on the market. Although it costs less than $100, the performance is not in any way bad or reflected of a cheap material build.
- It provides excellent wrist support since the wrist strap is cone-shaped and fully cushioned. The Gel lining also gives it a plush feel and ensures adequate protection.
- It helps to eliminate knuckle pain even if you stay for one month without any boxing activity. With the nice design of this unit, you will enjoy it for a long period before you think of replacement.
- These gloves are multipurpose because they can be used for sparring as well as bag work. They come with an elastic cuff sleeve, which makes it easy to convert them from sparring gloves to bag gloves.
- These gloves come with wrist cuffs for sparring. Moreover, the design gives them a nice look. The most important factor that attracts these gloves to users is the excellent customer service from the manufacturer.
- They are heavier than regular gloves. For instance, the 16 oz size glove could weigh up to 44.8 oz. This would make them difficult for beginners who need lighter gloves for their training. However, the weight is paid for in the level of comfort you get from it.
- The Velcro strap on this unit is small so that it might be difficult for someone with large hands to have a tight fitting when put on.
It is important that you take the features, pros, and cons of this unit into consideration before you buy it so that you can make an informed decision.